Below are photos of a complete overhauled Farrel Bridge Lab Mixer after being installed at its new premises for its new owner.
Below is a complete list of work carried out to the Farrel Bridge Lab Mixer :
• Supply/fit NEW 22kW AC motor with force vent and gearbox (to allow for variable speed operation)
• Supply/fit NEW constant torque IP55 inverter (VFD) suitable for 22kW motor.
• Remove existing controls. Design, build and install new operator control system with
Siemens S7-1200 plc and EXOR touch screen PC. Provision for manual/automatic mixing with
recipe management and data capture.
• Supply/fit remote access router to allow remote access to control system for future support (internet connection required).
• Supply/fit new proportional control valve to hopper for variable ram pressure via control system.
Supply/fit new transducer/RPI (ram position indicator).
• Strip down mixer chamber and hopper, clean/service and replace bearings/seals etc. Check rotors, end frames and sides, repair and re-chrome where required.
• Check/service/repair and test all mixer components/functions.
• Upgrade safety system (gate switches, guarding, interlocks to drawer, limit switch on hopper
load door) suitable for compliance with CE.
• Supply/fit single TCU (1 x Temperature control unit)
• CE Marking
The mixer was complete to the customers request's.
You can also view some of the process via our you tube channel.