For all stock enquires please use our 'contact us' page.
NEW Bainite Model BM40 TX:
• Net chamber volume: 40 litre
• Batch weight: Approx 34.5kgs (Based on 0.75FF and 1.15SG)
• Rotor speed: 4 – 40 rpm
• Rotor type: Two wing tangential type
• Rotor bearings: SKF spherical roller type
• Drilled sides: Peripherally drilled chamber sides for effective temperature control
• One (1) Single acting pneumatically operated oil injector as standard
• Dust seals: SSA (self-sealing arrangement with Stellite working faces)
• Dust stop lubrication: MICO Bosch injection system delivering lubrication oil for the dust
rings and process oil to provide a seal for the dust ring. All lubrication points are monitored through the PLC control. Flow rate (pump speed) is controlled via VFD
• Machine lubrication: Graco Modiflo automatic hydraulic greasing system to provide grease to latch hinge, clevis mechanisms, main bearings, hopper slides and drop door shaft.
• Discharge door: Hydraulic drop door (drilled design for efficient heat transfer with (1) J type thermocouple mounted), with linear actuator and spade latch mechanism.
• Thermocouple: fitted in end frame or door top
• Feed Hopper Assembly: Energy saving, hydraulically operated with Ram position indicator and proportional pressure control. Programmable features for the mid cycle holding
position for reduced cycle time.
• Floating weight: single ‘V’ bottom type
• Bedplate: Fabricated steel bedplate for mixer body
• Gearbox: Semi-unidrive type with S.F. 2.25
• Motor: TEC Electric (UK) 110kW, 1000rpm AC forced vent motor, 3ph, 50Hz, 380/400V
• Ancillaries: Dust stop lubrication, hydraulic pump unit
Electrical Controls: Variable frequency drive (VFD) controls suitable for 110kW AC
motor with line choke and RFI filters (Invertek make or similar).
• Manual/automatic mixer operator control panel: With Siemens S7-1200 PLC (or similar)
with EXOR HMI for manual/automatic mixing with recipe management (step sequence)